Yes. Our verbal quotation on our initial visit is guaranteed.
No. The fee we quote is an all-inclusive fee for throughout the year, any advice and extra work carried out for you is free.
We are nearly always cheaper. Our charging rates and overheads are significantly less and these savings are passed directly onto you, our client.
Only in line with inflation or if your circumstances change dramatically.
No, the Inland Revenue are aware that this happens constantly for many varying reasons and as we are fully recognised by the Inland Revenue they are not in the least suspicious.
Very easy, it is simply a matter of completing two forms and we will do the rest for you, we will even inform your previous Accountant if you wish.
- Meet you out of normal business hours, if you want to.
- Meet at your premises, if you want to.
- Explain figures/accounts to you in simple language.
- Ensure that all deadlines are met.
- Give you an estimate of your tax liabilities well before they fall due for payment.
- Reduce your tax bills for you & thus increase your profit / income.
Yes, you still need to complete a self-assessment tax return or corporation tax return and a simple set of accounts.
If your questions are not answered above please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.