Our blog

Student Loans

If you have a student loan you must inform your employer or your Accountants if you are self employed or a director of your own company.

Stamp duty

Stamp duty is the tax paid by the purchaser when buying a property, at the time of purchase.

Losses and Tax relief

Losses and Tax relief. Remember that you can offset trade losses against any other income, including rentals, in the same tax year to reduce your tax liability.


IR 35 – be careful. HMRC are again checking if you should be employed by your contractor or not.