Cars and Benefits in Kind

Mar 8, 2019 | Business, Tax

If you have personal use of a Limited company car you should declare the benefit in kind received to HMRC. This is calculated by the list price of the car x CO2 emissions % and then added to your taxable salary. If the car is a pool car – paid for and insured for all employees to use and remains at the company premises overnight then there is NO benefit in kind received and therefore no additional tax due.

Other posts you might like: